F*** Magic Carta

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. F*** Magic Carta

User Info: oskman888

oskman888
5 years ago#1
And f*** the guy who thought getting a perfect on hard to get a title was a good idea.

I mean I memorized all 27 of my carta cards, but since the thrown into a pile, that doesn't do me much good. It doesn't help that the comp. can move faster than you either. Is anyone else having trouble getting this title, or am I the only one who hates this minigame.
pants

User Info: Arrei

Arrei
5 years ago#2
Take a picture of the screen when you start and pause when the quote is read. Move the cursor as little as you can, too.

It's not elegant, but it's a lot easier.

User Info: Arceus1234

Arceus1234
5 years ago#3
Arrei posted...
Take a picture of the screen when you start and pause when the quote is read. Move the cursor as little as you can, too.

It's not elegant, but it's a lot easier.

Even with that there's still some luck to it too.

Like how sometimes the computer just instantly teleports his cursor to the correct card.

"I hai-" *Selects Leon Card*
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.

User Info: oskman888

oskman888
5 years ago#4
Just got it

Even f***ing Solomus took me less tries.
pants

User Info: Syi_2010

Syi_2010
5 years ago#5
took me 3 tries with the cell phone picture cause there was always one time where he immediately zoomed to a card covered by two others and clicked it within a sec. But I quit out as soon as he did win once to not prolong my pain.
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember

User Info: Enju

Enju
5 years ago#6
yeah this card game is lame... it took me eight tries after i finally calmed down after making a similar topic (and the 20 something times at it before then) and i honestly think that the key to getting perfect on hard is to just keep playing and hope that the computer decides to take a turn away from cheating and basically let you have the title
Currently playing: Megaman SF 3, Lunar: Silvery Star Harmony, ARF, & MMZ: Collection
Green Dragon FC: 0387 -6219 -7134, Saurian FC: 1247 -0142 -9895
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. F*** Magic Carta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived