Riot Peak question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Riot Peak question

User Info: antoinejones

antoinejones
3 years ago#1
Is there any reason Id wanna fight Veigue, Amber, Reala at the same time as opposed to just fighting Veigue by himself? i.e do I get anything from the all three at once fight than I wouldnt/dont get from just fighting Veigue alone?
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.

User Info: Ihategoldenrods

Ihategoldenrods
3 years ago#2
I believe you get a trophy for defeating all three at the same time.

User Info: XxHAVIC101xX

XxHAVIC101xX
3 years ago#3
antoinejones posted...
Is there any reason Id wanna fight Veigue, Amber, Reala at the same time as opposed to just fighting Veigue by himself? i.e do I get anything from the all three at once fight than I wouldnt/dont get from just fighting Veigue alone?

Asbel gets a Title from it, but I forgot what it grants him. You also get a book for the Eleth Mixer, and I think one of them will drop their Carta Card. (Veigue if I remember right.) I also found the fight really fun. I keep a save file right before doing it so I can redo it any time I want to.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2bgz6g4Ni1rs0cx5o1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2bgz6g4Ni1rs0cx5o2_500.gif

User Info: hondalife4eva

hondalife4eva
3 years ago#4
what havic said.

you also get asbels battle scabbard which add a steadfast +1 iirc
PSN: JDM_SOTO
OP:PW2, Tales Of Graces F, DD: Dark Arisen, Disgaea 4 , Black ops 2, Sengoku Basara.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Riot Peak question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived