Kingdom o Knowledge and Culture challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Kingdom o Knowledge and Culture challenge

User Info: ManManMon

ManManMon
5 years ago#1
I've cleared a few kingdoms, and I went at the 40 QP have a lvl 12 Culture lvl 12 Knowledge kingdom in 40 qp challenge on. . . I also went after the It was a Big Whale achievement, and the 5/5 glutton/drunk thing, since I thought it'd get them out of the way. I got distracted by my achievements and I'md own to 9 quest points, and I'm no where near where I should be.

My question is, how the duece does the stats raise for your kingdom? I assumed that when I pick a quest, it gives what it says, I do six quests that give +2 knowledge, then should have 12 knowledge, right? I've onyl done quests that give a 1 stat for 1 qp ratio or better, and I'm more along the lines of 5 culture and 5 knowledge, even after doing the frankenstein quest that gave +5 knowledge. It feels like I'm not gettin what I think I should be gettin

At one for one, 24 quest points should have maxed out my two stats, how did I go through 31 without getting closer than that? I have like 1 defense I picked up because I was trying to get the sacrifice security for knowledge or culture achievement, and no well being at all.

What the duece? Can someone explain? Or am I just terribly r tarded and can't do basic arithmatic?

User Info: Bladenyte

Bladenyte
5 years ago#2
the buildings you have determine your cap for a stat.

so, for instance, building the barracks gives you a +4 security cap but does NOT raise your security by +4. you need to do quests to do that.

thats the best i can think of
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2

User Info: ManManMon

ManManMon
5 years ago#3
Thanks, that is pretty much exactly what I thought it was. . though somehow I failed to put any of that in the question. I had meant to query more specifically the faded bars vs the obviously full blocks, because I assumed those were some kind of caps.

User Info: Giggleflare

Giggleflare
5 years ago#4
Just give yourself some more QP from the cheats and you'll be fine.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims Medieval
  3. Kingdom o Knowledge and Culture challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived