Princess Remedy, reallyjoel's dad difficulty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Princess Remedy, reallyjoel's dad difficulty

User Info: NarkySawtooth

NarkySawtooth
2 years ago#1
I got to the final boss (it turns out that those infinity gates aren't actually infinity) and it was going pretty good (except for the graphical glitches caused by it trying to Hype me). But, when I beat the boss, I was still stuck from the Hype Snake rush, and the battle didn't end. Usually the Hype Snake stops after it's been off-screen for a while.
I would have assumed that there'd be a kill trigger on the final boss.

I guess it's just more glitches if I do win, because the NPCs after the first gate don't say anything new =(

User Info: NarkySawtooth

NarkySawtooth
2 years ago#2
Wait, is there no way to edit my previous posts? That bit about the NPCs might be a biiiit of a spoiler.

...in more ways than it should be.

User Info: Ultimortal

Ultimortal
2 years ago#3
Since you can't pass the first gate without cheating, I didn't modify the rest of the game, and never tested the final boss in this mode. It's the same with Iji - only the first Sector actually changes in reallyjoel's dad mode.

If I remember correctly, the final boss checks whether there are any enemies left, and the hype snakes are presumably still there, so the battle won't end. They have a million HP each. :p
Original freeware games and more: http://www.remar.se/daniel
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Princess Remedy, reallyjoel's dad difficulty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Iji 1.7Kaelin477/9 5:13AM