Thanks for Iji

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Thanks for Iji

User Info: piromano80

piromano80
11 months ago#1
I run into this game by chance and I've been playing for three days to date. My first playtrouth I found the log detailing the existence of a hidden sector. After missing it the first try and beat the game a second time, manage to found the entry. Only to discover that it was required to found all the posters to acces it. Had to run it again up until Sector 6 and "damn was hard to get it rigth". I was playing whit a "No guides if you can avoid it" mentality because don't wanted to spoil me the fun, and this was the point where almost drop it. But in the end figured that I have to use the Velocithor V2-10 to dertroy only the upper crates and jump over the others (I was using Nuke). Then I have my ass kicked by Yubakacera, but managed to access Sector Z for reals, and it was HARD, died many times. In hindsight I should not have tried for a speedrun the first try.

And then I found the log, THAT log, your log... thanking me for play your game, for exploring his secrets and collecting them, it was heartwarming then and it's now while I'm tipping this post, it made my desicion to not touch a guide was worth it. So I have to come here and say it.

"Thank you. Thank you for create such a beautiful and moving game"

User Info: Ultimortal

Ultimortal
11 months ago#2
Thanks, and you're welcome! Very few have ever contacted me to tell me they found that log, much less doing it without a guide. Well done!

Did you use Single Sector Play from the Extras menu, by the way? It makes finding posters and stuff a lot less tedious.
Original freeware games and more: http://www.remar.se/daniel

User Info: piromano80

piromano80
11 months ago#3
Well I needed all of them from third to sixth so nop. Wasn't sure if tath counted either.
  1. Boards
  2. Iji
  3. Thanks for Iji

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived