I thought if you buy the ps3 version of this game you get bioshock 1 for free?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. I thought if you buy the ps3 version of this game you get bioshock 1 for free?

User Info: Aalz-7

Aalz-7
4 years ago#1
I bought on PSN... is that a factor?
Heihachi main
Psn: Aalz-7

User Info: uwishuwereme17

uwishuwereme17
4 years ago#2
Dunno as I never buy or should I call it rent from the psn. Never understood the hype with psn I bought the game from GameStop and its included on the disc. Once you pop the disc in there are 2 icons to load 1st is bioshock infinite the 2nd is bioshock 1

User Info: _Deadeye_CM_

_Deadeye_CM_
4 years ago#3
uwishuwereme17 posted...
Dunno as I never buy or should I call it rent from the psn. Never understood the hype with psn I bought the game from GameStop and its included on the disc. Once you pop the disc in there are 2 icons to load 1st is bioshock infinite the 2nd is bioshock 1

Funny. You managed to throw out an insult while sounding stupid at the same time. Good job.

I per-ordered it, that might make a difference. Check the Bioshock entry in the Store and see if it's free.
Not changing this until Dark Cloud comes to the PS Store.
PSN: MisterDeadeye

User Info: CitizenWolfie

CitizenWolfie
4 years ago#4
It's on the disc apparently so it probably wont be on the digital version. But if, like me, you live outside of the USA you wont get it anyway. I think it was a US exclusive.
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...

User Info: MikeFitzy22

MikeFitzy22
4 years ago#5
i bought the premium edition at future shop and its on the disc. even the normal versions of the game says on the front Bioshock 1 included. im in Canada
PSN: Fitzy2125
Playing: Fifa 13, NHL 13, The Show 13, Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni
(message deleted)

User Info: Luigioh

Luigioh
4 years ago#7
Pretty sure it was preorder only for day 1 digital. Sorry for your loss. Glad I bought it at 11:30 pm and waited the half hour lol ;)
19mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this

User Info: uwishuwereme17

uwishuwereme17
4 years ago#8
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
uwishuwereme17 posted...

Funny. You managed to throw out an insult while sounding stupid at the same time. Good job.

I per-ordered it, that might make a difference. Check the Bioshock entry in the Store and see if it's free.

You call me out when your stupidity can't even spell PRE!

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
4 years ago#9
Are you from the US?

User Info: MrJaeger

MrJaeger
4 years ago#10
Aalz-7 posted...
I bought on PSN... is that a factor?

I bought the season pass bundle online and got it.
PSN: SloppyPirate
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. I thought if you buy the ps3 version of this game you get bioshock 1 for free?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived