Best game of the last 5 years?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Best game of the last 5 years?

User Info: Brackie

Brackie
4 years ago#1
By the sound of some of these reviews...it seems this game is like the moon landing of games??? Or is this all hyperbole

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
4 years ago#2
I have a close friend who worked on the art team for this game, as biased as I am I wouldn't call this the best game in the last 5 years. that title belongs to Dark Souls.

Now, don't tell my friend that.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood

Brackie
4 years ago#3
OhGood posted...
I have a close friend who worked on the art team for this game, as biased as I am I wouldn't call this the best game in the last 5 years. that title belongs to Dark Souls.

Now, don't tell my friend that.

Oh.. I didn't like Dark Souls :( I would say The Mass Effect series, GW2, Dishonoered were all better than Dark Souls imo....don't shoot me lol

User Info: Smackems

Smackems
4 years ago#4
*Raises Flame Shield* I would say Skyrim. That's my OPINION.
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#5
fallout 3 is my top contender
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

Brackie
4 years ago#6
Both good games

User Info: stargazer1981

stargazer1981
4 years ago#7
This is, by far, my best game of the year (looking ahead, I don't see anything that can beat it), and in the running for one of the best in the last decade.
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

User Info: SkullFungus

SkullFungus
4 years ago#8
Darks Souls is also my favorite game this gen . Cant wait for the sequel :)

Brackie
4 years ago#9
How does it compare to Bioshock 1 and if it's much better, what about it exceeds that game?

User Info: NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1

NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1
4 years ago#10
Haven't played this yet but Tomb Raider was cracking. And I did live COD4 which is just outside the 5 year bracket. Take away the COD name and it really was excellent.
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Best game of the last 5 years?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived