Best way to one shot kill a Handyman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Best way to one shot kill a Handyman?

User Info: 12ehsteve

12ehsteve
3 years ago#1
What's the best way to do this? I'm assuming on Easy mode, but with what weapon, upgrades, gear, and location should I do it?

Also, if you hit him with a bunch of vigors or use possessed machinery does this count against getting the achievement?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 14/13

User Info: xGenocidest

xGenocidest
3 years ago#2
You dont. Apparently only the last shot has to hit his heart, so you can use whatever to get his health low.
All Hell can't stop us now.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#3
xGenocidest posted...
You dont. Apparently only the last shot has to hit his heart, so you can use whatever to get his health low.

I wish I would've known that sooner.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
3 years ago#4
xGenocidest posted...

that makes this one 100x easier. I was contemplating how I was going to accomplish this last night but never gave it a try yet.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!

User Info: pj44055

pj44055
3 years ago#5
xGenocidest posted...

I was under the impression that all damage inflicted upon him had to come from attacking his heart, and only his heart.

If this is the case, that explains why I got the achievement when I felt that I shouldn't have.
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
Gamertag/PSN ID/Nintendo ID: Vash8806
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Best way to one shot kill a Handyman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived