Handyman glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Handyman glitch?

User Info: RealAfterlife

RealAfterlife
4 years ago#1
So Im running away from the first handyman you come across in the game. this is my 2nd time through and im on 1999 mode. basically just trying to kill the guy. i havent taken any shots yet just running around for like 4 mins cause i was having a convo with a friend at same time so i didnt pay attention to game. Anyways the handy man auto died.. i restart checkpoint and do it again.. same outcome.. i did this 5 times and same outcome.. different time intervals he autodied though.

Anyone else have this happen?
GT: x Afterlife x

User Info: Mon_Dieu_Mel

Mon_Dieu_Mel
4 years ago#2
... that's weird. Dude does sound like he's in an awful lot of distress with all the screaming about pain and coughing, but I don't think he's ever just up and croaked on me, during a fight.

Might have to try that on my next play-through.
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel

RealAfterlife
4 years ago#3
it has actually happened during every handyman fight for me. the 2nd one you fight in the game died and despawned before i got anything from him. kind of odd.

User Info: DanKiller7

DanKiller7
4 years ago#4
I encountered this on my second playthrough 1999 mode. The Handyman in Finks office area just died when I was running from him. I didn't damage him at all I made a tesla coil appear, ran to it and he died before I even got to it.
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..

User Info: BielFFTTFFTT

BielFFTTFFTT
4 years ago#5
They explode.

User Info: DanKiller7

DanKiller7
4 years ago#6
BielFFTTFFTT posted...
They explode.

But why? The one that died in my game died literally less than A minute after he appeared. I didn't get to see what happened since I was running away from him at the time.
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..

User Info: BielFFTTFFTT

BielFFTTFFTT
4 years ago#7
Well after you defeat one this happens ''Thick bundles of cables run from their limbs to a pair of conductors on their backs. (Upon defeating a Handyman, the conductors will overload and send a blast of electricity around the area, however, this does not harm the player.)'' Maybe it's a glitch.

RealAfterlife
4 years ago#8
yea it was very odd. they just keep killing themselves in my game.

User Info: Killr_Ace

Killr_Ace
4 years ago#9
This happened to me on my 1999 mode playthrough. The second handyman died while I was running around killing everyone else, never hurt him myself. Then the first siren fight autodied while she was in one corner of the map and I was in the opposite killing corpses.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Handyman glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived