What deals are there for this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. What deals are there for this game?

User Info: PlCCOLO

PlCCOLO
3 years ago#1
I keep hearing about an Xcom bundle? I've never played Xcom... but I didn't see it on GMG either.
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY
3 years ago#2
Steam, GMG, Amazon and GameFly all have deals that include XCOM.
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/

User Info: PlCCOLO

PlCCOLO
3 years ago#3
My bad. I JUST saw it on one of GMG's banners. The link I was using before said the bundle was not available. Thanks.
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON.

User Info: Kevman510

Kevman510
3 years ago#4
How does GMG give you the game? Is it in the form of a steam code? Or do they mail you the actual game?

User Info: boktai3

boktai3
3 years ago#5
Kevman510 posted...
How does GMG give you the game? Is it in the form of a steam code? Or do they mail you the actual game?

steamcode
(message deleted)

User Info: Kevman510

Kevman510
3 years ago#7
Kevman510 posted...

steamcode

So will I be able to pre-load the game on Steam and download it over the weekend, or will they e-mail out the Steam codes come Tuesday or Monday at midnight? I've never used GMG before, but $45 and 3 free games seems too hard to pass up.

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY
3 years ago#8
Kevman510 posted...
Kevman510 posted...

steamcode

So will I be able to pre-load the game on Steam and download it over the weekend, or will they e-mail out the Steam codes come Tuesday or Monday at midnight? I've never used GMG before, but $45 and 3 free games seems too hard to pass up.

They usually send the codes out when Steam enables preloads, which should be sometime tomorrow afternoon for this game.
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. What deals are there for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived