Vigor attack combinations (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Vigor attack combinations (Spoilers)

User Info: Tendonitis

Tendonitis
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know of any other vigor combinations besides Murder of Crows and Shock Jockey making electric birds? I only know of that one because a loading screen told me.
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.

User Info: SmoboHash

SmoboHash
3 years ago#2
my favorite combos:
shock jockey + shoot in the face
devil's kiss + shoot in the face
bucking bronco + shoot in the face
undertow + shoot in the face

User Info: Bassmasta91

Bassmasta91
3 years ago#3
I haven't tested this out yet, but there's a piece of gear that allows you to possess people you melee. I bet it would synchronize well with the ram and undertow powers.
I can't jump high, so I jump from high places.~Mick Foley

User Info: Elswood2112

Elswood2112
3 years ago#4
I think Undertow + Shock is one but I'm not entirely sure it did anything. Bronco + Charge is one though.
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori

User Info: trunks76140

trunks76140
3 years ago#5
Crows + Fire is another one

You can also use Possession and Fire/Shock (99% sure) to do something... I've done the fire and he like became a fire nova, could be the same for shock.

I think there are only 8 combos, and with the Crow + Shock that is 1/2 of them right there. All of which are fairly powerful.

By far I think my favorite is Crow + Fire though. The crows already do a stun type thing, so adding on shock isn't as useful (in a sense) as the damage from Fire.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Vigor attack combinations (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived