The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

El Matador and A Moment Of Reflection Trophy Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  3. El Matador and A Moment Of Reflection Trophy Help

User Info: irishpride19191

irishpride19191
6 years ago#1
These are the only trophies that I need for the Platinum and I need to know the best way to get them both.

User Info: ratchet freak

ratchet freak
6 years ago#2
el matador: use qwarks quantum deflector

for moment of reflection use 2 controllers or get someone online to help you (headset is a must for this)
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity

User Info: lastchancelemon

lastchancelemon
6 years ago#3
There is a good you tube vid for a moment of reflection.

And yeah use qwark and his reflector for el matador

irishpride19191
6 years ago#4
Thanks for the assistance. I have been wanting to get these trophies so I can finally get started on Batman: Arkham City and then Uncharted 3 when it arrives in the mail. Using the Quantum Reflector, will the computer player not get hit because that is the main problem I have with that trophy.

User Info: lastchancelemon

lastchancelemon
6 years ago#5
It doesn't matter if the computer player gets hit. In fact you can even use the computer player as bait by shooting them at the beetles with the vac u.

irishpride19191
6 years ago#6
Finally got the Platinum trophy. Now I am off to play Batman Arkham City, then Uncharted 3, then Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, then Assassins Creed Revelations, then WWE '12, then trophy collecting for the rest of my games
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
  3. El Matador and A Moment Of Reflection Trophy Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived