Trading

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CNyceNC

CNyceNC
4 years ago#1
Looking for some powerful weapons, armor, and pets for a level 72 Huntress and level 71 Squire. I have quite a few things that are Godly (weapons and armor) and Pets that I am unable to use since I have to be level 78 or higher.

Would like to have a VERY strong Crystal Tracker, Shai Hulud, or anything... Hell, I'm not picky. Would give mana or items to trade. I have max mana so that isn't an issue. If you want to play in general, hit me up. Me and my wife play daily. Very friendly and we don't boot. Currently playing The Summit on Insane and we need help.
XBL GT: Supreme Entity --- PSN ID: Supreme_Entity
I Speak Without Sound, But My Word Is Law!

User Info: JescoWAR

JescoWAR
4 years ago#2
Hey sorry to ask on your thread.. but i just started this game as squire.. was wondering if finding better weapons in the shop happens? There are always the same junk weapons in stock.

User Info: CNyceNC

CNyceNC
4 years ago#3
No problem, no need to apologize. It's cool. To answer your question, it's POSSIBLE to find good/better weapons in the shop, but you are 90% more likely to find the best weapons on maps that enemies drop or in chests.

The higher the difficulty you play on, you will usually find the better/best weapons. When you play on Insane for example, you may find some Epic or Godly items such as armor or weapons, and when you go back to the Tavern, you may be offered much more expensive items compared to when you're playing on Easy or Normal.
XBL GT: Supreme Entity --- PSN ID: Supreme_Entity
I Speak Without Sound, But My Word Is Law!

User Info: JescoWAR

JescoWAR
4 years ago#4
Oh great! Thanks for that info.. im only lv7 but im enjoying the game so far. Hope to find better swords soon.. im already sick of those troll things. The things with 300+ health. Especially when I only hit for 18-24 hah.

If you dont mind.. next time im online ill add you.. and someday when my character is beefed up enough to be any assistance.. id love to join you guys.

User Info: Arigato21

Arigato21
4 years ago#5
A good easy way to get some decent weapons are from doing challenges. Some of them are easier to do than others.
PSN: MagickTofu
Playing: Blades of Time (PS3), Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Ayakashi (Android, invite code Magi)

User Info: oKuja

oKuja
4 years ago#6
Add me QSG-_-Lordz I have a few spare Blasticus`s and Shai Hulud and a few other random (Decent Huntress weapons) I am looking for some Squire Weapons and in dire need of a Squire Animus message me whenever you`re up for a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived