Shai Hulud

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NairbMalk

NairbMalk
4 years ago#1
im wondering where i can obtain said item. I have this weak bow right now and ya it is serving my needs...but every match i tend to join (that im not kicked from within 2 mnutes) i see people with one or the Blasticus.

Im currently lvl 71 (trying to find the best way to get to 74 and failing due to weapon).

any help on where to obtain the weapon and/or a place to farm gear / mana at 71 please let me know. Thanks

psn: NairbMalk
Game Collection: http://users.ign.com/collection/Nairb_Malk

User Info: DarkPit3P2

DarkPit3P2
4 years ago#2
Same here even tho i have a Blasticus, it barely does 300 damage. -_-
Jake:NO,do not goto TIER 15, YOU CAN NOT! Never ever goto TIER 15,YOU HEAR ME!?
Life is an RPG. The drawback is, there is only one chance to play this RPG.

User Info: greeeeenfox

greeeeenfox
4 years ago#3
You need to beat the challenge "War of the Djinn".

In order to unlock this challenge... you must beat the DLC level Morrago Desert town.
The Hoodlum Gamer.

NairbMalk
4 years ago#4
wierd that about 1 day after posting this topic i joined a room that was running it and i got my shai hulud...although i made the mistake of upgrading damage and not the elemental on it.....so now i gotto do it again so i can ugrade just the elemental.

even joined a match with someone running Assault on Insane and thanks to them completeing it in a min or so i got 3 Blasticus.

im now 75 and looking for ways to farm money. any advice to where i can do that would be much help.

i have a 64 tower squire, 70 tower app, 70 tower monk, and my main a 75 Hero Huntress

User Info: greeeeenfox

greeeeenfox
4 years ago#5
I just farm boss levels on insane for reward.

You want a weapon with high upgrades and elemental damage.

Just upgrade elemental damage. Weapons will be worth alot.

30+ upgrade weapons should get you millions.

Rinse & repeat.

I have gotten tons of mana doing this.

Dont upgrade weapons with less than 28 levels and try to use ones that have a decent elemental damage to begin with.

Personally i find that doing alchemical labratories the easiest.
The Hoodlum Gamer.

NairbMalk
4 years ago#6
Money is np for me now... I know the money glitch... Now I need to lvl n gear. I want to get to 80 before the 2nd

User Info: GHslaughter

GHslaughter
4 years ago#7
Why would you upgrade the elemental damage on a shai hulud???

You want to upgrade the physical damage, and cap out a dps huntress.. Elemental damage doesn't benefit at all from hero damage stat.

NairbMalk
4 years ago#8
i think he meant to max out elemental in order to jack up the value of the item in order to sell it.

ive done that to a bow with 55 upgrades and just upped elemental...its now worth 86m

User Info: oKuja

oKuja
4 years ago#9
I have 4 spare Shai Hulud`s and I am looking for Animus` and some Squire Generic weapons and a Shaiton of a Thousand winds

User Info: GHslaughter

GHslaughter
4 years ago#10
Why would you upgrade a shai hulud to sell? There are so many better options, namely upgrading charge speed on mage staff with 35+ upgrades, that will cap out your bank in 1 go.

I think what he meant was that he wanted elemental damage because it gains more per level. In case that was his purpose, I'd like to raise awareness that while you can upgrade the poison for more damage, any poison immune mobs are going to be immune to you as well. It's much better to build hero damage on your armor and cap out physical damage on your weapon.

Also - oKuja - you can add me for help getting an animus. S-Laughter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived