Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

User Info: mortredcrit

mortredcrit
4 years ago#21
I'm not going to ask for much. But if every action game has had lock-on and has enjoyed its benefits prior to DmC, why not add it? Its a worthy mechanic regardless of how capcom-NT spun it (and how its fanboys ate it up). For H&S action games it helps simplify complicated mobs and camera angles so you actually have more control.

User Info: Slapindabass

Slapindabass
4 years ago#22
A white haired Dante skin.

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
4 years ago#23
You guys know they probably won't add anything at this point, right? If they ever release a SE version (it's Capcom, so you know they will), they may add it then, but for now what we see is pretty much what we get.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
4 years ago#24
i want a more fleshed out devil trigger

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
4 years ago#25
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

Came in to say this.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#26
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
You guys know they probably won't add anything at this point, right? If they ever release a SE version (it's Capcom, so you know they will), they may add it then, but for now what we see is pretty much what we get.

At this point i wouldnt mind a DMc4 ultimate edition with new levels and bosses and costumes for dante/nero. Maybe give nero another weapon or two
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
4 years ago#27
Capitan_Kid posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

At this point i wouldnt mind a DMc4 ultimate edition with new levels and bosses and costumes for dante/nero. Maybe give nero another weapon or two

I'd buy that. It'd be cool if they put a Vergil mode in it again. I'd buy it if it had an updated Vergil with a new design and everything.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#28
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
4 years ago#29
Taizuku posted...
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#30
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?

awwwww....
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived