Smh. More people said they wouldn't be getting it than people saying they would.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Smh. More people said they wouldn't be getting it than people saying they would.

User Info: Dragoon_Kail

Dragoon_Kail
5 years ago#11
I'm just here for the lulz that pointless threads like this provide *takes a seat* Now amuse me you puppet
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#12
The Vita doesn't seem all that bad either. Who would protest it?
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#13
Malus_X6 posted...
All I have to say to that is,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64780904

Oh dude, you are SUCH a dick.

How? I mean seriously, there's a difference then being a fan of the game and having issues with a big change in a series, and being someone who has no interest in the game and STILL decides to stay and constantly bash the game to "make it fail."

Because, simpleton, I could detect something call "facetiousness." If you took his post THAT seriously at face value, you're the one who doesn't need to be here.
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Smh. More people said they wouldn't be getting it than people saying they would.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived