C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#71
MalkyeaImbak posted...
This fanbase is just as bad as the goku fanbase, who's complaining about goku not being able to be superman when he's clearly outmatched -.-

Seriously the game isn't bad, DMC story was ALWAYS mediocre at best, this game's gameplay pretty good. To say its worse than DMC2 is fanboyism imo. It arguably better than 4 and better than 1.

Did you read my sig?
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
4 years ago#72
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
DMC2 was made by Capcom and felt and was nothing like a DMC game while DmC was made by a completely new developer and feels like a DMC game. If you choose confirm, also post in this topic so I know not to take any of your posts seriously on this board when I see your usernames, thanks.

So badass
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: Reginleif20

Reginleif20
4 years ago#73
Enix Belmont posted...
DMC3 > DMC4 > DmC > DMC1 > DMC2

DmC is amazing and anyone who at least thinks DMC2 is better than it is straight up a whiny fanboy.

Better a whiny boy than having poor taste
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

User Info: Sony_7

Sony_7
4 years ago#74
FireMage7777 posted...

My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?

This is a horrendously stupid post. You can't have an opinion on something that is a fact and leaves no room for discussion. Your analogy fails for this reason. An opinion isn't EVERYTHING. A game, like any other art form is something that is judged subjectively, an opinion on it cannot factually be wrong.

Edit: That doesn't mean opinions can't be in poor taste or generally disagreed for valid reasons. It's just that what you said made no logical sense.
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
4 years ago#75
lol just now yeah before my previous post no

just being on various sites and seeing Z fans refuse to believe Z fighters are beatable gets annoying. Especially when using power scaling after the creator said they're unreliable. It's nothing against you just disappointed in my fellow Z fanbase.

anyways this is a DmC thread and a large majority dislike this game for the wrong reason. Companies are better off making a new series these days instead of trying to experiment with older things/series because 9/10 people will hate it for being new.

FireMage7777
4 years ago#76
Sony_7 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

My opinion is that the ocean is white, and that humans have 5 feet that each can talk. Can't call that wrong as its my opinion...did ya get my point?

You can't have an opinion on something that is a fact and leaves no room for discussion

Precisely my point. DmC is factually not the best Devil May Cry game and is not up for discussion

BTW I shortened your post, as the rest of it was drivel
ScrewAttack needs to redo Goku Vs Superman with actual research on Goku. One word: Katchin...I mean Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 21.675 trillion tons in base form

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#77
Reginleif20 posted...
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
DMC2 was made by Capcom and felt and was nothing like a DMC game while DmC was made by a completely new developer and feels like a DMC game. If you choose confirm, also post in this topic so I know not to take any of your posts seriously on this board when I see your usernames, thanks.

So badass

BAM

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
4 years ago#78
how can something (A GAME) be factually better?

Thoughts on the best its all opinions bro

your previous example had no opinions just incorrect statements -.-

FireMage7777
4 years ago#79
MalkyeaImbak posted...
lol just now yeah before my previous post no

just being on various sites and seeing Z fans refuse to believe Z fighters are beatable gets annoying. Especially when using power scaling after the creator said they're unreliable. It's nothing against you just disappointed in my fellow Z fanbase.

anyways this is a DmC thread and a large majority dislike this game for the wrong reason. Companies are better off making a new series these days instead of trying to experiment with older things/series because 9/10 people will hate it for being new.

Yeah, but ScrewAttack did f*** up their research with Goku. It's MUCH closer than that made it seem

FireMage7777
4 years ago#80
MalkyeaImbak posted...
how can something (A GAME) be factually better?

Thoughts on the best its all opinions bro

your previous example had no opinions just incorrect statements -.-

Mechanics, depth, story, I can go on
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. C/D: DMC3 > DMC > DMC4 > DMC2 > DmC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived