Anyone else regret their purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone else regret their purchase?

User Info: Damon_Falk

Damon_Falk
4 years ago#21
Nope, I bought this and am having some fun. I'm not big on too many hack and slash games. YES Bayonetta is better, YES Capcom has made horrendous decisions lately (releasing ****ty megaman X-box avatars for his 25th anniversary) but this game is not bad. I'd give it a 7.5 cause of the loading times and some of the janky platforming but other than that I like it.

User Info: NeoTStyle

NeoTStyle
4 years ago#22
You'd have to be smokin the good **** to think any console game in the last 10 years is worth $60. Bayonetta being the exception.

lol. Bayonetta isn't that good. Especially considering it has the PS2/GC's libraries (including god damn DMC3) from 2003 and on to compare to. Plenty of games were worth 60 bucks back then.

User Info: Black Out

Black Out
4 years ago#23
SilentS89 posted...
I, for one, have sympathy for you TC.

Were you mislead by the professional reviews?
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "

User Info: auflame

auflame
4 years ago#24
I am not regretting my purchase, although what is your reason for not liking the game? I found it to be different, yet fun. The combat plays fluidly and the story is not bad.
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone else regret their purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived