Is it best to purchase all the moves before I try a harder difficulty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is it best to purchase all the moves before I try a harder difficulty?

User Info: Edage

Edage
4 years ago#1
Topic.

I'm near the end of Nephillim mode, but I still have quite a bit of purchases to make. (I wasn't doing so hot when I began, so I didn't get a lot of skill points when I started, I'm pretty new to Hack N slash games aside from monster hunter).

Thank you for time! I appreciate any advice/help
Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs (PC), Hitman Absolution (PC), DmC Devil May Cry (PC) Final Fantasy I (PS)

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
4 years ago#2
I'm on SoS, and I still have about 7 or so skills left to purchase and I've been fine. Granted most of those are the upgraded versions of moves I already had as I mad sure to get all of them first.
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
4 years ago#3
It's up to you.
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#4
To be honest most the moves are pointless as I never use them and I'm on my Dante must die playtrough. Just try a mission and see how you go. You can always play other missions and upgrade then go back to where you left off if you're stuck. I doubt you will be though.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Edage

Edage
4 years ago#5
Thanks for all the input! I think I'll just take a swing at the first mission. It'll be nice to give that first mission boss a butt whooping now that I'm much better at using the dodge mechanic.
Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs (PC), Hitman Absolution (PC), DmC Devil May Cry (PC) Final Fantasy I (PS)
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is it best to purchase all the moves before I try a harder difficulty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived