So much negativity from reading this board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So much negativity from reading this board

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#21
Thanks. =) I was going to mention the new upgrade I put, a 40 dollar fan you put underneath it. I got it from best buy. I don't like to show off too much though.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: rockman11_z

rockman11_z
4 years ago#22
Rome218 posted...
Thanks. =) I was going to mention the new upgrade I put, a 40 dollar fan you put underneath it. I got it from best buy. I don't like to show off too much though.

It's all good. If it's nice, it's worth bragging anyway.:)

Well anyway, I guess if someone wants to ask tips or help in DmC, they can go to the 360 board because its more level headed there.
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)

Rome218
4 years ago#23
err sorry I hope my sig didn't confuse you. It's to poke fun at PC elitist. I am happy with a crummy lap top and my consoles. =) I think I spent like 500 dollars on this lap top and it does everything I need since I'm not a PC gamer.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: rockman11_z

rockman11_z
4 years ago#24
Rome218 posted...
err sorry I hope my sig didn't confuse you. It's to poke fun at PC elitist. I am happy with a crummy lap top and my consoles. =) I think I spent like 500 dollars on this lap top and it does everything I need since I'm not a PC gamer.

No worries. HPs are nice anyway.

Let me ask you this. How would you rate DmC in comparison to the other DMC games?( this is not a trick question btw)
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)

Rome218
4 years ago#25
rockman11_z posted...
Rome218 posted...

No worries. HPs are nice anyway.

Let me ask you this. How would you rate DmC in comparison to the other DMC games?( this is not a trick question btw)

I'm not a huge fan of the past DMC games, but I know others are. That is why I say I can respect their point of view.

The only DMC I played was DMC 1. I thought it was a good game. Fighting games are not my forte, so my standards are probably lower than anyone else's here. However, I do realize what Capcom is doing.

They are trying to save the series by reaching a wider audience: People like me, and hope that the loyal fans will stick around. I don't think this game is bad, and I do not doubt others who say DMC 3 is the best.

Personally I enjoyed this DmC more than the first, and I did beat part 1. I find it easier to just hop into. I find the platforming to be really fun, and I'm not much of a platforming guy. I like that I can pull off flashy moves and it's not too complex. You have a small arsenal but an easy to use one, that you can mix combos with different weapons with ease.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So much negativity from reading this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived