Is the emo song from the Angry Joe review actually in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is the emo song from the Angry Joe review actually in the game?

User Info: Takeda123

Takeda123
4 years ago#1
The beginning is pretty hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NaBrFkiDo
To this day I still picture that player dressed in full onion gear running down the stairs shouting "HELP ME SEIGMEYER!" - VettiSforza

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
4 years ago#2
Nope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WupvY7-ftw

Takeda123
4 years ago#3
Sasukefire posted...
Nope.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.
To this day I still picture that player dressed in full onion gear running down the stairs shouting "HELP ME SEIGMEYER!" - VettiSforza

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
4 years ago#4
I have gone my whole life without seeing their music videos as I can't stand even the sight of them. God ****ing dammit.
But yes, that is obviously in the game. That would make sense, hell even if I was "emo" (which is a label people use incorrectly all the damn time Ex. This game) I wouldn't want to be associated with that garbage.
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
4 years ago#5
The beginning is creepy.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman

Takeda123
4 years ago#6
KaptainK00l posted...
I have gone my whole life without seeing their music videos as I can't stand even the sight of them. God ****ing dammit.
But yes, that is obviously in the game. That would make sense, hell even if I was "emo" (which is a label people use incorrectly all the damn time Ex. This game) I wouldn't want to be associated with that garbage.

"Now is the time, now is the powerrrrrrrr....ohhh"

Freaking ROFL

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
4 years ago#7
And, I have learned that even this guy is thin skinned enough to be offended by the wig scene.
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
4 years ago#8
When I first watched the review I honestly thought he was playing it because the song is in the game.

The saddest thing was that the song being in the game didn't come as a shock to me. It was just kinda like they used this s***? Terrible.

Takeda123
4 years ago#9
What's the name of the song?

User Info: darkestmerc

darkestmerc
4 years ago#10
When was that song in this game?
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is the emo song from the Angry Joe review actually in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived