The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Wow, this game is easy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Wow, this game is easy.

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
4 years ago#1
I played on hard my first time and breezed through. Why is this game so shallow and bad?

User Info: GoreGross

GoreGross
4 years ago#2
I found it weird that I sucked at DMC3 but I'm finding myself among the double digits on the leaderboard through my SoS playthrough, and through my DMD playthrough as I complete it. Well, not weird, just wrong. Demon evade.
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125

ShadowThaReaper
4 years ago#3
It's because this game was made for casuals. The score system is even broken and easy.

User Info: sjwho2

sjwho2
4 years ago#4
I don't think I've ever ended a fight below S rank, even on DMD mode.

User Info: embitterer

embitterer
4 years ago#5
ShadowThaReaper posted...
It's because this game was made for casuals. The score system is even broken and easy.

If something is designed to be a way then that thing is not broken. Why is that concept difficult for you? The score system is easy. Too easy. It is not broken, however, for it is intended to be as it is. Whether you like it or don't is inconsequential to me, I am just attempting to pull you from the pit of ignorance into an enlightened frame. Fruitlessly no doubt.
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.

ShadowThaReaper
4 years ago#6
If something is designed to be a way then that thing is not broken. Why is that concept difficult for you? The score system is easy. Too easy. It is not broken, however, for it is intended to be as it is. Whether you like it or don't is inconsequential to me, I am just attempting to pull you from the pit of ignorance into an enlightened frame. Fruitlessly no doubt.

It's useless. It's broken. Get over it, fanboy.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Wow, this game is easy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived