You guys remember using Doppelganger style for co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. You guys remember using Doppelganger style for co-op?

User Info: GoreGross

GoreGross
4 years ago#1
Good times. I'm gonna have to get some friends over one of these days to do a run-through of DMC3 with two Dantes.
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
4 years ago#2
That still work in HD collection?

User Info: LordMe

LordMe
4 years ago#3
It does. Me and my cousin ran through the Bloody Palace like that when it came out!

GoreGross
4 years ago#4
That still work in HD collection?

I would have to assume so. I mean, why not? I'll give it a shot in half an hour and find out for myself, though I'm not sure if it required level 3 dopp.
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.

GoreGross
4 years ago#5
It does. Me and my cousin ran through the Bloody Palace like that when it came out!

You remember if it requires doppelgänger to be leveled up? I don't remember much other than co-op from doppelgänger.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. You guys remember using Doppelganger style for co-op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived