Do you guys think the reason Dante was so serious and brooding in DMC2 was...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Do you guys think the reason Dante was so serious and brooding in DMC2 was...

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
4 years ago#1
because he got laughed out of a bar for how he looked? Maybe that's why he went into Hell to shoot The Tameem Embodied in the face.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#2
He was probably serious because he talked to Taizuku. He has that effect on people.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
4 years ago#3
He saw the trailer to DmC: Devil May Cry.
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: bigbroluis

bigbroluis
4 years ago#4
i think it was because some big fat guy challenged him to a coin flip between buttsex and the taking away of alastor vs. a billion pizzas. Dante lost...and was then promptly given the coin as the final **** you.
"Overall,i give it 8 out of 10. but only because it was made in China and i am terrified of thier government"-Ashens on the POP Neo system.

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
4 years ago#5
i think it was because some big fat guy challenged him to a coin flip between buttsex and the taking away of alastor vs. a billion pizzas. Dante lost...and was then promptly given the coin as the final **** you.

What the serious ****?
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
4 years ago#6
Green_Puff posted...

What the serious ****?

My reaction exactly...
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Do you guys think the reason Dante was so serious and brooding in DMC2 was...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived