Say what you want about the bosses..but...*spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Say what you want about the bosses..but...*spoilers*

User Info: GrandLethal14

GrandLethal14
4 years ago#1
That Bob Barbas fight is amazing. Truth, yo.
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
4 years ago#2
nah
PSN: OceanSupermarket

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
4 years ago#3
Define "amazing"
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"

User Info: GrandLethal14

GrandLethal14
4 years ago#4
Brocknoth posted...
Define "amazing"

Well...how about surprising? I wasn't expecting a fight against a news caster and, furthermore, I wasn't expecting fighting in a news story while fighting against a news caster. C'mon, guyz. It was pretty cool.
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
4 years ago#5
Brocknoth posted...
Define "amazing"

Well...how about surprising? I wasn't expecting a fight against a news caster and, furthermore, I wasn't expecting fighting in a news story while fighting against a news caster. C'mon, guyz. It was pretty cool.

No worries man I wasn't trying to pick a fight I just wanted you to be more descriptive is all.
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"

User Info: LordMe

LordMe
4 years ago#6
He was a rather interesting boss.

More fitting of Ghost in the Shell then Devil May Cry though.

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
4 years ago#7
I liked all bosses, to be honest with you. I wish they were much harder though, but I liked their designs and the way they were presented a lot. Disregarding difficulty, it was a lot of fun fighting them, they were very unique.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
4 years ago#8
Yeah that boss was cool, I liked all the boss fights. Even though some were ridiculously easy. I hope on the DmC2 they make some of the bosses harder.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Megiddo_Flare

Megiddo_Flare
4 years ago#9
The best Boss fight in the game in terms of creativity and design, but not necessarily amazing to me. Maybe if he summoned some Tyrants so they can try and C-Block you from smashing down his buttons.
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E

User Info: Lioyd_the_hero

Lioyd_the_hero
4 years ago#10
In my serious opinion:

Bob Barbas > 90% of all other DMC bosses
PSN howling_red
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Say what you want about the bosses..but...*spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived