Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

User Info: YukitoRambo

YukitoRambo
4 years ago#1
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
4 years ago#2
This is just nitpicking, but Bayo isn't demon+angel, but witch+sage. Still dark+light, but not quite the same.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#3
YukitoRambo posted...
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol

Bayo isn't Demon+Angel. Sages and witches aren'T demons or angels

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
4 years ago#4
^Ninja'd by almost an hour.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived