the ending dialogue was cheesy (end spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. the ending dialogue was cheesy (end spoilers)

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
4 years ago#21
It's just missing a good arena fight during the credits, and no "protect Kyrie" BS like DMC4.

After a good 5 minutes of pawnage of neverending waves of enemies, any game has a great ending.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#22
Everyone knows I hate the old Dante but I love the old Vergil and I am a fan of the old series, just not Dante himself, I wanted to see growth in the character and the series rarely touched on that, he seemed like he was becoming a parody of himself, I just felt sorry for him after a while.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: produner

produner
4 years ago#23
DarkJaydragon posted...
Everyone knows I hate the old Dante but I love the old Vergil and I am a fan of the old series, just not Dante himself, I wanted to see growth in the character and the series rarely touched on that, he seemed like he was becoming a parody of himself, I just felt sorry for him after a while.

Well i personally hated old dante because of his weakness and i preferred vergil. He is definetly one of my favorites even though i hated him i DMC3 but not because of his personality or design.Later on i started to like dante more because of the ending and how he developed his resolve and reason to fight vergil, aside from that i like his style, design, personality..etc.

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
4 years ago#24
Retroxgamer0 posted...
"You are Dante...nothing more, nothing less."

'Don't talk. Just die.'
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. the ending dialogue was cheesy (end spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DmC - Better or Bust?that_guy555110/12 6:33PM