What series will you be moving on to now since DMC/DmC series is dead?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What series will you be moving on to now since DMC/DmC series is dead?

User Info: Snipa_Wulf12

Snipa_Wulf12
4 years ago#21
People aren't allowed to hate kingdom hearts :p
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
4 years ago#22
MGR, Yaiba... both interesting spin-offs of actual series, but I don't want to set expectations too high for them.

Will enjoy GOW:A for sure, not a very technical button masher but Kratos is so fun to play.

Tomb Raider looks good. I'll pick up NFS:MW soon, after the most expected price drop.

Bottom of the list, I still have to get Darksiders 2, and will eventually give LOS2 and FF:LR a chance.

That's it, as far as series go.

I will probably pass over Bioshock, Crysis and Rainbow 6... maybe Splinter Cell...

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#23
QCTeamkill posted...
MGR, Yaiba... both interesting spin-offs of actual series, but I don't want to set expectations too high for them.

Will enjoy GOW:A for sure, not a very technical button masher but Kratos is so fun to play.

Tomb Raider looks good. I'll pick up NFS:MW soon, after the most expected price drop.

Bottom of the list, I still have to get Darksiders 2, and will eventually give LOS2 and FF:LR a chance.

That's it, as far as series go.

I will probably pass over Bioshock, Crysis and Rainbow 6... maybe Splinter Cell...

I'll be getting bioshock, LOS2 and tomb raider myself.

I felt darksiders 2 was a HUGE disappointment and I loved the first one too, shame.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What series will you be moving on to now since DMC/DmC series is dead?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived