Devil may cry 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Grimmjow222

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#1
Is it better than devil may cry 3( any edition) - Results (99 votes)
Yes
26.26% (26 votes)
No
39.39% (39 votes)
Equal
24.24% (24 votes)
Didn't vote
4.04% (4 votes)
Don't care
1.01% (1 votes)
What about devil may cry 2 TC
3.03% (3 votes)
DmC
2.02% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#2
I believe it to have the best aesthetic, enemy design, Dante, and story out of all of the old DMCs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
4 years ago#3
Yes.
I'd make a long post about why but I already did it earlier today somewhere else, and copy pasting feels cheap.

User Info: devak108

devak108
4 years ago#4
No.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."

User Info: tehhead

tehhead
4 years ago#5
Taizuku posted...
I believe it to have the best aesthetic, enemy design, Dante, and story out of all of the old DMCs.

This
& music to

User Info: PrimeSupergirl

PrimeSupergirl
4 years ago#6
the game felt like castlevania and the voice actor was actually likeable, unlike the Dmc3 version. I needed ear plugs to go through that game.

User Info: bobbysjoby

bobbysjoby
4 years ago#7
By far. Dmc 3 took the creepy vibe and feel of doom and turned it into a cheeseball b movie/anime vibe

User Info: NostalgiaRules

NostalgiaRules
4 years ago#8
To me, it's equal.
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.

User Info: Grimmjow222

Grimmjow222
4 years ago#9
Bump
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#10
imo

3>1>4>2

no. DMC1 isnt better than DMC3. 1 had the atmosphere. it sure is creepy as hell fighting the puppets. the voice acting.... just... terrible. its still better than 2.

3 was fast paced so the music had to go with the fast paced action. 3 had more combos, the voice acting was superb and everyone was likable. Jester is the best.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived