Something I never understood, you guys realize you can rent games, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Something I never understood, you guys realize you can rent games, right?

User Info: Terzian313

Terzian313
4 years ago#1
I've read so many arguments, and they all really revolve around buying the game. Now, I know this isn't an option for SOME people, but did it ever occur to anyone that blockbuster offers a month of any 1 game at a time for like 15 bux? Or that Redbox charges $2/day for many newly released games? I've played every single new interesting game the past year or so for what, $45?

So, instead of debating whether this game is worth $65 bux or whatever, what about 5, or 15? A days lunch at work cost me $5, and so did DmC. I'm still playing it and I put a good 40+ hours in. Actually (dont hate me for this) I bought the DLC for another 5, yes, on a rented game, and I really enjoy it.

So would people really rather have nothing over a solid 40+ hours of a new HnS video game based off DMC for $15?
GT: Crimson 1ce

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#2
Not after my renting store closed:/

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
4 years ago#3
It's how I got my mitts on it. Gamefly's been very good to me.

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
4 years ago#4
arrrgggh matey
PSN: OceanSupermarket

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#5
devil may cry, more like fanboys may cry. it has a nice ring to it dont you think?

User Info: RatedRranger

RatedRranger
4 years ago#6
I think somebody needs a hug.
One does not simply rock into Blashyrkh.

User Info: 5hadows

5hadows
4 years ago#7
It's still wasting money on a pile of dump. Even if it it's way less than 60bucks.
Ill add something here later....
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Something I never understood, you guys realize you can rent games, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived