Full details for Vergil's Downfall ( maybe spoilers) and some other news...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Full details for Vergil's Downfall ( maybe spoilers) and some other news...

User Info: Ink-Ribbon

Ink-Ribbon
4 years ago#11
TheDromader posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
These are tweets from Hideo's twitter.

1. What that means is if you replay a chapter for 10 hours, but you finally clear it in a time of 10 mins. Only 10 mins will be counted.

2. Next: For every chapter you play in the game, it ONLY COUNTS YOUR FASTEST TIME. It doesn't track your total play time.

3. Here's the truth: First of all, cutscenes ARE NOT INCLUDED in that counter.

4. It seems someone posted their MGR results screen and that people (mainly in the West) are shocked it says the clear time is 5.5hr.

Ink-Ribbon posted...
Really interesting, TC, thanks for making my day...

So, basically the DLC is going to be longer than a lot of new games ( I see you, MGR). No wonder why this topic isn't active, antis don't have much to do now, I guess.

Literally one below another. Amazing.

Your post was made as soon as I made mine...Now that's amazing, don't you think so?

What are you implying?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#12
Wait a gosh darn minute... are you saying that when someone posts... someone posts after it?!

Mind + underpants = blown.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#13
OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN! STOP IT!
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Ink-Ribbon

Ink-Ribbon
4 years ago#14
DarkJaydragon posted...
Wait a gosh darn minute... are you saying that when someone posts... someone posts after it?!

Well, it's the anti's logic.

When you lack anything good to say, imply that a user who agrees with another one, is some kind of alt. It should be like that, I guess...

User Info: TheDromader

TheDromader
4 years ago#15
DarkJaydragon posted...

....... u srs?
Dont speak, just PARTY!

TheDromader
4 years ago#16
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Your post was made as soon as I made mine...Now that's amazing, don't you think so?

What are you implying?

I am officialy the DarkJaydragon of the board now.
Dont speak, just PARTY!

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#17
TheDromader posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

....... u srs?

aRE YOU?

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#18
Ink-Ribbon posted...

So, basically the DLC is going to be longer than a lot of new games ( I see you, MGR). No wonder why this topic isn't active, antis don't have much to do now, I guess.

aside from it's longer than DmC itself lol.

User Info: ColonelChiken

ColonelChiken
4 years ago#19
Ink-Ribbon posted...

They need to wake up first.

As for the DLC, meh. I expected him to get at least a couple weapons but all it does is change his sword? Kinda disappointing.
Project Awakened. Look it up.

TheDromader
4 years ago#20
Ink-Ribbon posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Well, it's the anti's logic.

When you lack anything good to say, imply that a user who agrees with another one, is some kind of alt. It should be like that, I guess...

Anti's logic..... Jays post made just above yours DISPROVED what you said about Rising. Its like you people cant read or something. How does that imply I suggest you are same people? Why sudenly jump from ,,above YOUR post'' to ,,oh you just think were the same people''.
Dont speak, just PARTY!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Full details for Vergil's Downfall ( maybe spoilers) and some other news...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived