Is my game glitched or is there some stupid trick to this fight?(spoilers ch20)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is my game glitched or is there some stupid trick to this fight?(spoilers ch20)

User Info: SquallMeanyHead

SquallMeanyHead
4 years ago#1
I'm fighting the last boss and when it's near dead it takes a knee and I'm no longer allowed to hit it. So I check a guide an it said to use devil trigger when this happens.

Well that accomplished nothing, an I've taken the boss down to a knee a number of times and its getting boring. What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance
Currently Playing: -

User Info: maniakidd

maniakidd
4 years ago#2
What the guide said was right. I think your game might be glitched. Try restarting?
Casuals may Cry...

User Info: lazythakid

lazythakid
4 years ago#3
wait till he takes a knee then turn on dt n hit em to activate the cut scene. barring that ya must b a glitch
psn same as here

SquallMeanyHead
4 years ago#4
I guess it's a glitch. I've restarted a few times. But when he takes a knee the close still blocks for him and I can't attack him and my devil trigger runs out and it starts the cycle again

SquallMeanyHead
4 years ago#5
It finally ended. Had to devil trigger than shoot him with the shotgun. That worked for whatever reason.

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
4 years ago#6
When you devil trigger, the Vergil clone starts floating.

You have to devil trigger AFTER he takes a knee. Otherwise he'll spawn to protect Vergil without the floating effect.

User Info: DarkIconoclast

DarkIconoclast
4 years ago#7
QCTeamkill posted...
When you devil trigger, the Vergil clone starts floating.

You have to devil trigger AFTER he takes a knee. Otherwise he'll spawn to protect Vergil without the floating effect.

Otherwise I struck Vergil and brought him back to full health, and had to restart the fight. -_-
There's a road that I must travel, May it be paved or unseen
May I be hindered by a thousand stones, Still onward I'd crawl down on my knees
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Is my game glitched or is there some stupid trick to this fight?(spoilers ch20)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived