Best Ninja Theory Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Best Ninja Theory Game

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#1
What was the best? - Results (63 votes)
Kung-Fu Chais
15.87% (10 votes)
Heavenly Sword
38.1% (24 votes)
Enslaved
12.7% (8 votes)
DmC
33.33% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say Heavenly Sword
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

FireMage7777
4 years ago#2
I just noticed my mistake, can't change it. Don't care
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
4 years ago#3
INB4 "Ninja Theory not make Kung Fu Chaos, semantics lol"

User Info: lokithefool

lokithefool
4 years ago#4
Enslaved wasn't great, but at least the story was passable.

FireMage7777
4 years ago#5
SilentS89 posted...
INB4 "Ninja Theory not make Kung Fu Chaos, semantics lol"

inb4RichardBachmanisStephenKing

User Info: DrunkBeardGuy

DrunkBeardGuy
4 years ago#6
I know I'll get **** for this, but I think this is probably their best. Not saying much, but it's fun and a step above their other games.
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif

User Info: devak108

devak108
4 years ago#7
To me this poll is like asking which glass of rotten milk tastes better, but I guess Heavenly Sword. Not just randomly hating because of what they did to DMC, I truly just think their games are terrible. They are a mediocre developer at best. Everybody seems to rave about Enslaved but I think it's awful.
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"

User Info: akira_hisyam

akira_hisyam
4 years ago#8
heard bout kung fu chaos but never heard about kung fu chais.
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war

User Info: skywalker777gf

skywalker777gf
4 years ago#9
I'm gonna get flak for this. I never play Enslave and Kung fu chaos so I can't say much. But Heavenly and this,... I guess Dmc was marginally better.

Heavenly sword was one of the first game I play on PS3 but I can't understand why everybody is praising it so much. Story was bland and the character is very annoying. The boss character are actually of the worst bad guy I ever watch on screen. All the them have only one personality. Hamming and chewing the Scenery as much as possible(and not in a fun way) I swear that there are quite a few moment that I want to punch the Swarming Fox guy for screaming "Nariiiiiko Nariiiiiko!!" at every single dialogue.

The combat system which DmC is based of is also pretty bland from what I remember. I believe I almost spam my way to victory in this game. The only moment that I truly like in this game is the finally stage where you take a horde of enemy alone and the boss fight with Bohan and that's it. It's an okay game. It has potential but I don't especially trill about it.

DmC might suck in many regard but it least I think that the combat is much more fun than Heavenly sword. At least DmC has upgrade system and no shooting stage nonsense.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#10
I loved Heavenly Sword. Enslaved was ok...good, but not great. Definitely mediocre. Well, DmC...*cough, cough*
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Best Ninja Theory Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived