Alright, just started up DMC4 on PC and have a question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Alright, just started up DMC4 on PC and have a question

User Info: ss14knight

ss14knight
4 years ago#1
Liking it so far. My movements feel a little delayed though. Also moving with the directional pad is kinda meh. Is this because I'm using a PS3 controller? Because I hear PC games run better with 360 controllers. PS3 controllers just feel more comfortable for me though.

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
4 years ago#2
Put it on Turbo mode.

And I use a generic gamepad and run it just fine.

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
4 years ago#3
ss14knight posted...
Liking it so far. My movements feel a little delayed though. Also moving with the directional pad is kinda meh. Is this because I'm using a PS3 controller? Because I hear PC games run better with 360 controllers. PS3 controllers just feel more comfortable for me though.

I had controller latency issues with V-Sync in DMC4 using DS3 Tool which wasn't an issue in DmC. Turn it off and see what you get. Regarding the D-Pad, are you using any drivers for it or did you just plug it in? Because I have to use third party software (Motionjoy / DS3 Tool) and set it to emulate an Xbox 360 controller before it'll recognize analog input in any game. It's not an issue for Nero as his D-Pad isn't mapped to anything, but when you get to Dante, you won't be able to do any style switching which is why you need to fix it now.

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#4
I just use a third party controller and x360ce
...for Tony Redgrave...
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Alright, just started up DMC4 on PC and have a question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived