"No lock on isn't a valid criticism"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. "No lock on isn't a valid criticism"

User Info: syctheweilder

syctheweilder
4 years ago#1
Ok first of all, no.

Second, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNj_vtOpHyQ

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#2
LT + X = problem solved.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: ss14knight

ss14knight
4 years ago#3
Personally I wasn't a fan of the lock on. I prefer the auto-lock on. It does have some problems, but lock on did too, so it's whatever.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#4
ss14knight posted...
Personally I wasn't a fan of the lock on. I prefer the auto-lock on. It does have some problems, but lock on did too, so it's whatever.

not in wave oriented game

User Info: ZeroX07

ZeroX07
4 years ago#5
No disrespect but you are instace TC. Having no lock on is a huge issue especially in a hacknslash game. I played dmc and it sucks that everytime i create a huge combo on an enemy and i try to continue it drops because the AI picks up a different enemy than the one i was attacking.

It messes the flow of combat and it removes ability to take care of a threat that ine may consider to be a priority.

A lock is a necessity. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Keep spaming that same button kid. Or better yet go and play some dynasty warriors. There is no need for a lock on in that game. You only need to press one button to win.

ZeroX07
4 years ago#6
Scratch my beef with you tc...i wrote my criticism without reading your main post....lol.

User Info: megaultrarice34

megaultrarice34
4 years ago#7
ZeroX07 posted...
No disrespect but you are instace TC. Having no lock on is a huge issue especially in a hacknslash game. I played dmc and it sucks that everytime i create a huge combo on an enemy and i try to continue it drops because the AI picks up a different enemy than the one i was attacking.

It messes the flow of combat and it removes ability to take care of a threat that ine may consider to be a priority.

A lock is a necessity. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Keep spaming that same button kid. Or better yet go and play some dynasty warriors. There is no need for a lock on in that game. You only need to press one button to win.

lol, just watch the video and you'll understand.

Calm down.

edit: yeah haha xD
~Hikari-chan is pretty damn kawaii~
PSN: OceanSupermarket
(message deleted)

ZeroX07
4 years ago#9
I just came back from doing awesome combos. If i need to see a vid or an awesome player. I'll watch myself play. Im already better than most of you.

User Info: TriangleMasher

TriangleMasher
4 years ago#10
TC should try pressing triangle.
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. "No lock on isn't a valid criticism"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived