Vergils Downfall could have really

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergils Downfall could have really

User Info: ninja_poop

ninja_poop
4 years ago#1
Benefited from having a few more boss fights. They completely skimped us on a reasonable ghostly Dante fight, and some sort of witch Kat fight. Not to mention its incredibly short. 2 hours? I mean I plan on replaying it a few more times but come on. I'm a pro but this is kind of ridiculous.
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#2
Then NT would actually have to design a new boss. It's why they just reused Vorgel. I think they should've added more blue and orange because F*** YOU!

User Info: produner

produner
4 years ago#3
Feces.

produner
4 years ago#4
caffiend7 posted...
Then NT would actually have to design a new boss. It's why they just reused Vorgel. I think they should've added more blue and orange because F*** YOU!

Wubgil is both, a good character and a good boss fight.

caffiend7
4 years ago#5
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

Now you're wrong *shoots produner in the womb*

produner
4 years ago#6
caffiend7 posted...
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You are just being nasty!

caffiend7
4 years ago#7
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...
produner posted...
caffiend7 posted...

You are just being nasty!

Show me a good time

produner
4 years ago#8
ninja_poop posted...
Benefited from having a few more boss fights. They completely skimped us on a reasonable ghostly Dante fight, and some sort of witch Kat fight. Not to mention its incredibly short. 2 hours? I mean I plan on replaying it a few more times but come on. I'm a pro but this is kind of ridiculous.

Tameem wanted the game to be realistic , and getting a good DLC is cheesy and too good to be true. Though I disagree with you about replayabilty , because the glitches add a lot to the replay value , by making you restart all over or try hard to find away to proceed after the glitch accurs ; part of the puzzles in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergils Downfall could have really

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived