would people like me be considered Pro or Anti?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. would people like me be considered Pro or Anti?

User Info: mraustindude19

mraustindude19
3 years ago#1
I liked the game-play but disliked characters and story. also I largely feel like a reboot in general was unneeded and pointless but i still think it was a fun game.
Gaming community:"they copied it so it sucks"
"they didn't copy it so it sucks"

User Info: Green_Puff

Green_Puff
3 years ago#2
That horse ain't getting any deader son.

Also, why should such a thing matter to you?
You will not forget this devils power!

User Info: Qwesar23464

Qwesar23464
3 years ago#3
You are neither since you don't take sides in the endless debates on this board.
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf

Green_Puff
3 years ago#4
What if he is asking so he can enlist?

User Info: Qwesar23464

Qwesar23464
3 years ago#5
A neutral attitude doesn't get paid attention to on these boards. You pick a side and stick to it or you just throw in your thoughts and the usual suspects keep duking it out
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf

Green_Puff
3 years ago#6
"You are TC... Nothing more, and nothing less.." You are Nephilim, TC.
(message deleted)

User Info: ss14knight

ss14knight
3 years ago#8
To pros you would be considered stupid and in denial over how much of a masterpiece it was.

To antis you would be considered some casual loser that doesn't know what a good game is.

Both sides are pretty delusional, just join me in the "It was pretty good but had some story problems" neutral camp. :D

User Info: stargazer1981

stargazer1981
3 years ago#9
ss14knight posted...
To pros you would be considered stupid and in denial over how much of a masterpiece it was.

To antis you would be considered some casual loser that doesn't know what a good game is.

Both sides are pretty delusional, just join me in the "It was pretty good but had some story problems" neutral camp. :D

I would also like to join your club. Though I did enjoy the fact that Dante actually had a character arc in this game, unlike previous iterations.
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
3 years ago#10
stargazer1981 posted...
ss14knight posted...

I would also like to join your club. Though I did enjoy the fact that Dante actually had a character arc in this game, unlike previous iterations.

Dante in DMC had development though...
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. would people like me be considered Pro or Anti?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived