My fingers are dead.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. My fingers are dead.

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
4 years ago#11
HellsController posted...
Maybe you should be playing more simple games, like Pac-Man? I remember that was my first game at 5 years old. Or was it Super Mario?

Your first game at 5 years old is more likely AC 2 or Crackdown.

User Info: HellsController

HellsController
4 years ago#12
QCTeamkill posted...
Maybe you should be playing more simple games, like Pac-Man? I remember that was my first game at 5 years old. Or was it Super Mario?

Truthfully I think it may have been Street Fighter Alpha 2, or the Ataro collection for the PSX.
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.

User Info: RD_21

RD_21
4 years ago#13
QCTeamkill posted...

Awesome one.

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#14
Leave now mortal!

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
4 years ago#15
And I guess WO3 Chaos could be too much for you if you are not controlling OP character like Orochi and X, or Xiahou Ba since you will pretty much die a like a MF if you tried something unnecessary in 8 stars or above. Have fun with running peons.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun

User Info: Lansfield

Lansfield
4 years ago#16
Wow. Thanks, guys. I can see what kind of people dwells in the DmC community. Everyone's trying hard to have a badass attitude like Dante.

User Info: coolguy2007

coolguy2007
4 years ago#17
They're just speaking the truth. If you can't handle it, then it is your problem

User Info: bigdom93

bigdom93
4 years ago#18
coolguy2007 posted...
They're just speaking the truth. If you can't handle it, then it is your problem

User Info: Edward_R_Murrow

Edward_R_Murrow
4 years ago#19
Not surprised that your fingers hurt. Mine hurt after only an hour of the demo as much as they did after a Bloody Palace run with Nero in DMC4. Maybe it was because I wasn't used to the control scheme, but still, my hands don't normally take such a beating from any other non-shmup game.
dfsdfsddfsdfsddf

User Info: Iamthekuzalol

Iamthekuzalol
4 years ago#20
Dude, i not gonna be badass but i have to be frank here. if you have any difficulties getting SSS rank in such a pathetically easy game, you ought to stay away from the HnS genre seriously. Just a reality check really.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. My fingers are dead.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived