What Devil May Cry game are you currently playing through?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What Devil May Cry game are you currently playing through?

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#11
Pesmerga255 posted...
I only played a little of the first Drakengard when it originally came out. It seemed alright.

oh, to bad. I wanted to spread news, that Drakengard 3 is coming on PS3 and maybe we should start petition to localize it...

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 years ago#12
DmC. This is gonna be my 4th playthrough.
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#13
Busy with Fire Emblem stuff
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 21
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
4 years ago#14
DMC 4 is winning how nice...
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)

User Info: leo412

leo412
4 years ago#15
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
I only played a little of the first Drakengard when it originally came out. It seemed alright.

oh, to bad. I wanted to spread news, that Drakengard 3 is coming on PS3 and maybe we should start petition to localize it...

What. Drakengard 3 is coming out? *Start planning to buy a ps3.

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
4 years ago#16
MrHayes77 posted...

It's the only one playable on anything that can be plugged to a wall, after all.

I'm still here, at the hospital, so, unless I get someone to bring me my Generic USB Joystick™ I won't be playing any DMC until I get discharged, so for now, FFVII and whatever else I've got here will do.

User Info: ScreamingMidget

ScreamingMidget
4 years ago#17
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Since SE is publishing and releasing it on the PS3, I think chances are high that it'll come over.

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#18
RetsuxD posted...
MrHayes77 posted...

It's the only one playable on anything that can be plugged to a wall, after all.

I'm still here, at the hospital, so, unless I get someone to bring me my Generic USB Joystick™ I won't be playing any DMC until I get discharged, so for now, FFVII and whatever else I've got here will do.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they discharge you soon.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#19
leo412 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

What. Drakengard 3 is coming out? *Start planning to buy a ps3.

Dunno, this year in japan. We need petition about it on Squeenix. It's PS3 only game:D

User Info: Akanesasusora

Akanesasusora
4 years ago#20
I got DMC4 last week, so I've been playing that on-and-off since. Although I should probably play more often, because I could really use more practice.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7kgu0LGm21qgtcg1o1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. What Devil May Cry game are you currently playing through?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived