I wanna know how many pros actually played the original series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I wanna know how many pros actually played the original series
(message deleted)

User Info: FGT_ICHIGO94

FGT_ICHIGO94
3 years ago#32
I'm a pro, and I've played the originals DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3 got all of them for the PS3. I got the HD Collection for it and i been already beaten them all. Oh and of course, I also bought the reboot DmC which is alright. The Vergil DLC made it better well, imo. I got to say that the originals are way better then the new one by a mile.
PSN: TensaZangetsu190, http://raptr.com/KingOfKings4ev/wall Twitter: @CerebralKing4ev

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#33
FGT_ICHIGO94 posted...
I'm a pro, and I've played the originals DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3 got all of them for the PS3. I got the HD Collection for it and i been already beaten them all. Oh and of course, I also bought the reboot DmC which is alright. The Vergil DLC made it better well, imo. I got to say that the originals are way better then the new one by a mile.

So despite your name, you're okay with hollow vorgel?

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
3 years ago#34
smithkakarot posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
caffiend7 posted...
DMC4 is better than DmC and DMC4 was incomplete.

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
3 years ago#35
I'm a pro, and judging by my screen name (7 years going now), I am a big DMC fan. I think this game revitalized the series. I was very turned off by DMC4 so this game seemed like a light of hope. And I was not disappointed.
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#36
DevilTears604 posted...
I'm a pro, and judging by my screen name (7 years going now), I am a big DMC fan. I think this game revitalized the series. I was very turned off by DMC4 so this game seemed like a light of hope. And I was not disappointed.

You disappoint me

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
3 years ago#37
caffiend7 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

You disappoint me
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 22
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/

User Info: dillpickle69

dillpickle69
3 years ago#38
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I played the classic series, but only DMC 1 and 3 are good.

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

Thankfully, DmC came to take out the sour taste left by DMC 2 and 4. I still like Arius, though, lol. Best villain ever. XD

I don't think DMC 4 was incomplete. In fact, it was complete, 100% boring. :)

That's a nasty case of butthurt, let me take care of it for you

While I know what you meant, that sentence just plain doesn't sound right to me...
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61

dillpickle69
3 years ago#39
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

Thankfully, DmC came to take out the sour taste left by DMC 2 and 4. I still like Arius, though, lol. Best villain ever. XD

Arius?....Oh, you. :P

Arius was one of the few best things about DMC 2...

Give the Arcanas or I can't trascend ALLLL living things! His hideous final form ( Arius Argosax) was scaring, intense, tough and rough at the same time. His attacks were all unpredictable.

Take a look at his magnum's attacks, the black hole, the shield. One of the hardest bosses ever! XD

One of the creepiest bosses in DMC 2 was that giant head that came out of that building. I forget how to pronounce it. DMC 2 enemies and bosses had some of the most hard to pronounce names. :P

Until recently I was never convinced whether or not those flying Harpies were 'Puia' or 'Puta'. I even messed around on the dmc wiki and changed their name for shmits and giggles.

dillpickle69
3 years ago#40
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

DMC 2 and 4 don't exist.

I don't think DMC 4 was incomplete. In fact, it was complete, 100% boring. :)

DMC4 had a good chunk cut out of it and replaced with Dante's backtracking missions, due to deadline issues. DMC4 was quite literally incomplete.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I wanna know how many pros actually played the original series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived