Any DMC-like PSP games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any DMC-like PSP games?

User Info: Uzuki331

Uzuki331
4 years ago#1
DMC. Not DmC. :P

And I was kinda hoping that was some kind of stylish action game for it. It's been a while since I played on my very-undead PSP.

Please, no God of War or Dynasty Warriors lol. Played them - they're also not stylish. :P

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#2
hardly. Power of PSP is to small for such kind of games. But I may suggest Undead Knights

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#3
Phantasy Star portable 2 is somewhat similar.....
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
4 years ago#4
While not DMC like, the two God of War games are pretty good if you're looking for a hack & slash.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 years ago#5
There was going to be a DMC game for the PSP but was canceled.
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
4 years ago#6
Kyrylo posted...
hardly. Power of PSP is to small for such kind of games. But I may suggest Undead Knights

Believe me,with a small graphical downgrade to keep the FPS count at top shape,games like the first Devil May Cry,the Shinobi PS2 game,the Gungrave series,Dororo : Blood will Tell and OZ : The Sword of Etheria are viable for the PSP...too bad that didn't happen.

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.Unfortunatelly these are the only games that come close to being Hack'n'Slash / Stylish Action games.

PS: Actually,if you know how to play Warriors Orochi games,especially 3 or Musou Orochi 2 Special you can get some stylish mileage.
Look!A signature!*Runs away!*
<<Karma's a b****!>>Especially true on Gamefaqs! XD

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 years ago#7
sarris98 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Believe me,with a small graphical downgrade to keep the FPS count at top shape,games like the first Devil May Cry,the Shinobi PS2 game,the Gungrave series,Dororo : Blood will Tell and OZ : The Sword of Etheria are viable for the PSP...too bad that didn't happen.

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.

at least it's SOMEWHAT original.

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
4 years ago#8
Kyrylo posted...
sarris98 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.

at least it's SOMEWHAT original.

I never said it wasn't.Might not be my favourite PSP game,but I like it.I just pointed out what can be done with the PSP but wasn't...probably in favour for all the Monster Hunting and Phantasy Star Universe-esque games we got in their place.
Look!A signature!*Runs away!*
<<Karma's a b****!>>Especially true on Gamefaqs! XD
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any DMC-like PSP games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DmC - Better or Bust?that_guy555110/12 6:33PM