Just looked into this whole GDC thing....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Just looked into this whole GDC thing....

User Info: Frozen_Memories

Frozen_Memories
3 years ago#1
Stay classy Ninja Theory, stay classy.

I feel like they already knew they lost and wanted to piss off as many people before they went down.
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#2
most likely:D

User Info: Kobe_Got_Jam

Kobe_Got_Jam
3 years ago#3
Nope they just wanted to piss off you two.
PSN ID: MoirNoir

User Info: hoagie727

hoagie727
3 years ago#4
I think Tam Tam is super rich and makes games that fail on purpose just to troll people.

How else do you explain a dev with no big selling games that constantly insults gamers.

User Info: zhaoyun99

zhaoyun99
3 years ago#5
hoagie727 posted...
I think Tam Tam is super rich and makes games that fail on purpose just to troll people.

How else do you explain a dev with no big selling games that constantly insults gamers.

Just like Adam Orth, Cashcom, SE former president and Toriyama (Hey, we want FF7 remak---FF13. We want Versus 1----FF13-2. We want Type 0------Lightning's Return.), EA, and Activision would do.
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun

User Info: Ink-Ribbon

Ink-Ribbon
3 years ago#6
zhaoyun99 posted...
hoagie727 posted...

Just like Adam Orth, Cashcom, SE former president and Toriyama (Hey, we want FF7 remak---FF13. We want Versus 1----FF13-2. We want Type 0------Lightning's Return.), EA, and Activision would do.

Adam Orth...Seriously, that guy is a poison to the market. I saw his interview about XBOX 720 and he is indeed a troll.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Just looked into this whole GDC thing....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived