Does Capcom just hate money?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Does Capcom just hate money?

User Info: PunkMcThrust

PunkMcThrust
3 years ago#1
I mean seriously. Their decisions make no sense. There's no logic behind them.

It's like someone at Capcom just decided that they wanted to bankrupt the company. I just don't understand.
Armstrong for President

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777
3 years ago#2
Ask your mom.
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
3 years ago#3
PunkMcThrust posted...
It's like someone at Capcom just decided that they wanted to bankrupt the company. I just don't understand.

Perhaps Keiji Inafune who advised Capcom to go on a suicide path of westernization before he ditched the company to make distinctly japanesey games.
"The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister!" ~The Question

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#4
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

Perhaps Keiji Inafune who advised Capcom to go on a suicide path of westernization before he ditched the company to make distinctly japanesey games.

or perhaps inafune so wanted to copy Dark Souls so he dropped a ball on DMC.

User Info: LordKaizer

LordKaizer
3 years ago#5
Kyrylo posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

you mean soul sacrifice for the vita?
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.

User Info: Gogito4

Gogito4
3 years ago#6
Kyrylo posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

To be fair it's not a Dark Souls clone. It's a bastardization of Monster Hunter... which makes me glad MH4 is clearly not going where he wanted it to go.
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#7
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Ask your mom.

*gets thrown out of capcom, joins P* *
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Does Capcom just hate money?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived