Any time somebody brings up the positive spin just post this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any time somebody brings up the positive spin just post this.

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#21
shatterstar posted...
Wow!

This guy is way too over the top. It's only a videogame.

Denial is a beast! Deal with it.

You're a fine one to talk about denial.

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
4 years ago#22
Taizuku posted...
What the hell...?

ITT: Any time someone says they enjoyed the game, troll them.

That's the story of the DmC board.
Currently playing: Minecraft, Terraria, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: Lord_Mizer

Lord_Mizer
4 years ago#23
There's a huge difference between posting a funny review over flaming the hell out of a companies financial report and outright calling them liars mate.

That wasn't a funny video, weaselstar. It completely sucked and you shouldn't quit your day job. The fact that you were making a video review and being over the top with it makes you no better. Stop backpedaling...it only makes you look worse.

Capcom has a history of not being entirely truthful with their products. The fact that you're willing to bend over for them doesn't change that fact.
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow

User Info: produner

produner
4 years ago#24
shatterstar posted...

I'm a gamer mate. What the hell does a companies yearly fiscal reports or how they run their companies has to do with me?

You've claimed that you were a capcom employee, then a business pro, then a game developer then a combat expert, and lastly " I am a casual DMC player,Mate! i only play few games!".

I'm just a damn consumer that buys and plays random videogames

The extremes to what a butthurt fanboy will go over mediocre franchise and just to capture a few subscribers on the way I guess. Because he's clearly way too old to be behaving like an immature kid.

Wow, you like shooting your legs? First, as you said, you are a casual gamer, thus you don't understand high level play and quality of the games in the franchise.

Also, by extremes, you mean making false claims and advertising a game for three years? Or poping off to false assumptions?

User Info: produner

produner
4 years ago#25
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/mcampbell660/backpedaling-o1_zps3159c1aa.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoItJtHeD1I&feature=player_detailpage#t=56s

Wow, now i know what developers feel when shatterstar buys their games. If i became a video game developer, i might become paranoid of some aussie breaking into the studio and stabbing me while saying " mate mate mate" just for paying 60$ of a product that he didn't like.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Any time somebody brings up the positive spin just post this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived