So I looked up the most recent sales on DmC, and this is what I came up with.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So I looked up the most recent sales on DmC, and this is what I came up with.

User Info: lokithefool

lokithefool
3 years ago#1
Xbox 360

Total Units
North America: 0.14m 59.1%
+ Europe: 0.06m 27.1%
+ Japan: 0.01m 4.5%
+ Rest of the World: 0.02m 9.3%
= Global 0.24m

PS3

Units
North America: 0.15m 31.9%
+ Europe: 0.10m 20.6%
+ Japan: 0.18m 38.0%
+ Rest of the World: 0.04m 9.5%
= Global 0.47m

Now factoring in the PC sales as well doesn't this still make it just shy of a million?

User Info: DuuuDe14

DuuuDe14
3 years ago#2
Not that i dont believe you. But what is your source?
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.

User Info: QCTeamkill

QCTeamkill
3 years ago#3
DuuuDe14 posted...
Not that i dont believe you. But what is your source?

take a guess

good answer!

User Info: Mother-Nesu

Mother-Nesu
3 years ago#4
Source? (Either way i probably wont believe your word over Capcom's though..)

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman
3 years ago#5
Capcom has only shipped 1.1 million copies, so unless they all magically sell or Steam launches a -80% sale, any number will be shy of a million.
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
3 years ago#6
4th topic in a row about it lokithefool?

You should rest for a while, you were already modded today because you started using foul words. I think you're a little upset over this whole thing. Come back later, dude.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#7
Mother-Nesu posted...
Source? (Either way i probably wont believe your word over Capcom's though..)

The numbers are similar to capcom's report and NPD's report last month.

lokithefool
3 years ago#8
SHMYazoo posted...

You should rest for a while, you were already modded today because you started using foul words. I think you're a little upset over this whole thing. Come back later, dude.

LOL you mean the joke topics that got modded for being off topic, and that I received no karma lost, or warnings over? Also this coming from the guy that done nothing, but spam inflammatory material at people? LOL did I rub your fir the wrong way posting the actual sales of the game popping your little bubble of your failed trolling attempts?

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#9
lokithefool posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

LOL you mean the joke topics that got modded for being off topic, and that I received no karma lost, or warnings over? Also this coming from the guy that done nothing, but spam inflammatory material at people? LOL did I rub your fir the wrong way posting the actual sales of the game popping your little bubble of your failed trolling attempts?

Recently, i always lose karma when i get modded; i guess butthurt-ness has no limits like reading backwards and modding a topic about DmC in DmC's board for being off-topic.

lokithefool
3 years ago#10
produner posted...
lokithefool posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Recently, i always lose karma when i get modded; i guess butthurt-ness has no limits like reading backwards and modding a topic about DmC in DmC's board for being off-topic.

Ehh I don't really expect professionalism from a staff of workers who's job it is to goof off on a video game website all day. At any rate just roll with dem blows, and deliver a stinger right when it counts the most.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So I looked up the most recent sales on DmC, and this is what I came up with.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived