Can anyone here read Japanese? Looks like DmC is getting a new easy mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Can anyone here read Japanese? Looks like DmC is getting a new easy mode.

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
4 years ago#1
http://www.videogameschina.com/dmc-devil-may-cry-will-have-a-low-entry-level-while-retaining-a-good-challenge/

I hope this is some kind of joke.
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#2
That site is in Chinese.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

Ether101
4 years ago#3
I wasn't really sure as it's been awhile since I've seen something written in Chinese so I went with Japanese.

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
4 years ago#4
DmC a good challenge?
Wah?

Did those guys ever play a hack and slash before?
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg

Ether101
4 years ago#5
I'm more concerned with the idea that Capcom might still be wasting time on this game.

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman
4 years ago#6
I bet it's a late repost from some Chinese magazine - the author has an interview with a Ninja Theory employee, talks about the "demo", and has release dates listed as January 15th for PS3 and X360, and 25th for PC, without specifying a year. And, most importantly, the article talks about Capcom promoting DmC harder than ever, which is... Heh... Heh heh...

It's just a pageview hunter, which is why you should use pastebin, screenshots, or just about anything else instead of direct links.
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#7
The only challenge in DmC is trying not to cut yourself when playing it

User Info: Vault_Zero

Vault_Zero
4 years ago#8
Stepswordsman posted...
I bet it's a late repost from some Chinese magazine - the author has an interview with a Ninja Theory employee, talks about the "demo", and has release dates listed as January 15th for PS3 and X360, and 25th for PC, without specifying a year. And, most importantly, the article talks about Capcom promoting DmC harder than ever, which is... Heh... Heh heh...

It's just a pageview hunter, which is why you should use pastebin, screenshots, or just about anything else instead of direct links.

It's basically an interview with the 'Combat' <- Lol, designer Rahni Tucker. She is speaking about how it will be easy for beginners but difficult to master and will hold a true challenge for veterans. After playing the demo, the writer agrees.

So not a new difficulty.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
4 years ago#9
Vault_Zero posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

It's basically an interview with the 'Combat' <- Lol, designer Rahni Tucker. She is speaking about how it will be easy for beginners but difficult to master and will hold a true challenge for veterans. After playing the demo, the writer agrees.

So not a new difficulty.

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#10
Vault_Zero posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

So not a new difficulty.

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/c85b5c26f2dda30aae87bb256757287b/5563%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20suit%20vengeance%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Can anyone here read Japanese? Looks like DmC is getting a new easy mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived