playable characters prediction

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. playable characters prediction

User Info: shotyme

shotyme
5 years ago#1
Leon/Unknown Female...Ash or ?..Ada or Claire soon?
HUNK(Alex)/Sherry
Chris/Barry...hopefully
PSN: JCfoxxfire MvC3 Team Dante-Jam Session Dormmy-Purification Iron Man-Unibeam

User Info: boyofevil

boyofevil
5 years ago#2
I'm really hoping for claire to show up -.-
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
5 years ago#3
Leon/Female (New character, clearly. Still not sure why people think it's a old one)
Chris/Beard Nevence
Bald Scar Man/Ashley
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki

shotyme
5 years ago#4
Nothings obvious here...the new female just might be an oldie...
PSN: JCfoxxfire MvC3 Team Dante-Jam Session Dormmy-Purification Iron Man-Unibeam

User Info: AlexSobecki

AlexSobecki
5 years ago#5
She looks nothing like Jill, Claire, or Ashley though, so I'm not sure where people are getting that. I mean, Chris got a brand new partner for RE5, so why not Leon? She also seems to know some secrets that even Leon isn't aware of, I doubt a old character of the series would have that type of knowledge that even Leon doesn't know about it.
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki

shotyme
5 years ago#6
Gaara you have a point BUT THIS IS CAPCOM...it might be jesus for all we know..naw but srsly you never know with capcom
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. playable characters prediction

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived