Alfred and Alexia must return in RE6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Alfred and Alexia must return in RE6

User Info: Farhan_Malik

Farhan_Malik
5 years ago#1
'cuz I like incest

User Info: sehr0

sehr0
5 years ago#2
jill must reaturn,cause i like butts.

User Info: CuteKitten

CuteKitten
5 years ago#3
sehr0 posted...
jill must reaturn,cause i like butts.

QFT
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
Why do I always feel like I'm trapped in a monster movie? - Chris Redfield

User Info: Rozalia

Rozalia
5 years ago#4
They could sell Alexia surviving yeah, not so much Alfred. All they need to do is big up the Veronica virus and say Alexia survived. In all honestly I think its a great idea due to Alexia being the smarted of the RE villains (in plot anyway).
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1

User Info: edward18

edward18
5 years ago#5
....how the bloody **** would Alexia have survived? Aside from the fact that she was caught in the Antartic Facility self destructing she was ANNIHILATED by a weapon designed to destroy B.O.W.s before that! Hell, Alfred would have a better chance of having survived than she did!
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: MastherBeBad

MastherBeBad
5 years ago#6
edward18 posted...
....how the bloody **** would Alexia have survived? Aside from the fact that she was caught in the Antartic Facility self destructing she was ANNIHILATED by a weapon designed to destroy B.O.W.s before that! Hell, Alfred would have a better chance of having survived than she did!

For some really unexplainable reason, people here in the RE board like to bring people back to life. Lol.
"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow".

User Info: salamoreblood

salamoreblood
5 years ago#7

I love finaly killing her they drove me nut the whole game  i wish i could have killed her brother to

User Info: warrenmats

warrenmats
5 years ago#8

edward18 posted...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

how on earth did wesker survive? O-o that explosion was huge!

User Info: Rozalia

Rozalia
5 years ago#9

Hundreds of ways she could come back but here is a few:

1: Veronica virus is just that good and she regenerates.
2: Her blood gave her immunity to the explosion.
3: Wesker like retcon, she got up after Chris left the room and then escaped.
4: Her father being the super genius in everything but the field of viruses made a teleporter. Alexia crawled into it.
5: A debuting villain saves her bacon before it fries.
6: Chris fought a Alexia copy, the real Alexia jacked Alfred's plane and flew away.
7: Her ants weren't just the ones in that one room but she also had a huge amount of ants underground/far away which then brought her bits of pieces of flesh to regenerate or provided the matter for the regeneration themselves.

Laugh at 7 if you want but a few leaches brought Marcus back to life so I don't see how Alexia's ants wouldn't be able to.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1

User Info: Mister_Zurkon

Mister_Zurkon
5 years ago#10
MastherBeBad posted...
edward18 posted...

For some really unexplainable reason, people here in the RE board like to bring people back to life. Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/j59rB.png
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Alfred and Alexia must return in RE6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived