Your most funny RE moment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your most funny RE moment

User Info: zombie_blaster

zombie_blaster
5 years ago#1
What is your funniest moment in RE?

It can be from any of the RE games

User Info: zombie_blaster

zombie_blaster
5 years ago#2
My most funny moment from RE that made me laugh was the first time I saw your character getting eaten whole by a Hunter MA-124 (Gamma), OMG I burst out laughing so loud :)
it looked so funny I didn't even care that I had died.

User Info: kakarotozero

kakarotozero
5 years ago#3
jill sandwich
Kame Hame Ha

User Info: emokid350

emokid350
5 years ago#4
Leon- ADA WAIT
Claire-SHERRY SHERRY
Currently playing:Tomb Raider Trilogy WWE 12 and Silent Hill Origins
PSN: assomekid350

User Info: brunod_f

brunod_f
5 years ago#5

i was playing the first Resident Evil alone and got to a part where you get locked in a room with the ceiling falling slowly on you. I got desperate and didn`t know what to do. But all of the sudden Barry appears and opens the door, saving my ass. I was so happy and wanted to show it to my friends what happened. So i played again until that part and got stuck and in the same room, waiting for Barry. And i was all chilled, and keep telling my friends don`t worry someone will save us, it will be alright... and kept waiting, and waiting.... and no one came and Jill died. It wasn`t so funny for me... i was embarassed, but it was for my friends laughing at my face. :P

User Info: largerock

largerock
5 years ago#6
Died by a cow.
The sad part is I didn't know it was there.

User Info: kakarotozero

kakarotozero
5 years ago#7
brunod_f posted...
i was playing the first Resident Evil alone and got to a part where you get locked in a room with the ceiling falling slowly on you. I got desperate and didn`t know what to do. But all of the sudden Barry appears and opens the door, saving my ass. I was so happy and wanted to show it to my friends what happened. So i played again until that part and got stuck and in the same room, waiting for Barry. And i was all chilled, and keep telling my friends don`t worry someone will save us, it will be alright... and kept waiting, and waiting.... and no one came and Jill died. It wasn`t so funny for me... i was embarassed, but it was for my friends laughing at my face. :P

barry help ?? i dont remember

i use the broken shotgun to stop the ceiling
Kame Hame Ha

User Info: CarsAndGuitarsx

CarsAndGuitarsx
5 years ago#8
RE5:

PUBLIC ASSEMBLY

Played as Sheva for the first time, so naturally I was pretty excited. Went to the Public Assembly to give her a test run. Things went fine until Exec. knocked down the gate. Ran to the house on the left behind the bus. Chris gets crushed by Exec's axe. I ran back to heal him with a health spray. Immediately after the healing animation ended, it was MY turn to get hit by Exec's axe. Chris stabs me with his syringe then I got hit AGAIN. I died.

I started over again. I gave Chris a healing spray to be safe. Basically this was a repeat of the same thing I mentioned before. He gets crushed, I heal him, I get crushed, he sprays me. only this time we managed to escape in time before one of us was killed. I was able to finish the level but I was struggling because I was constantly worried about Chris' safety.

HANGAR:

In the 3rd battle against Wesker (in the Hangar?) I played as Sheva again. I had Chris take control of the rocket launcher while I attempt to distract him. Chris climbs the ladder to the elevated walkways to refill the RL. Wesker chases after him. I followed both men just so I can ensure Chris' safety.

Wesker is standing there at the far corner, watching Chris refill the RL. I shot Wesker to distract him. He grabs me by the neck while I struggle to free myself. Chris fires the RL but the rocket simply flies past me. He just stands there while I spammed the Help button. Wesker kills me and its game over.
"Noel is too busy making sandwiches for Serah to be the main lead." :) ...OH WAIT.
PS VITA > 3DOOMEDSYSTEM.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your most funny RE moment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived