Jessica and Raymond (Revelations Spoiler...)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jessica and Raymond (Revelations Spoiler...)

User Info: THE_NEW_KING

THE_NEW_KING
5 years ago#1
Do you guys think they will have a part in 6? If you let the credits roll at the end of Revelations you get a special cutscene with the two of them in a french coffee shop and Raymond hands Jessica the last vile of the T-Abyss virus. I just thought it would be sweet if they were to show up since this game takes place before (and after) 5.
The one, the only, J.T.Y.

User Info: Ultra_Joe

Ultra_Joe
5 years ago#2
Yeah maybe. Or they could introduce new characters that are responsible for the outbreak in China, though that would be a giant middle finger for those of us who played Revelations and wish to see some returning characters from that game.

Personally? I don't care if they do or don't because I don't expect Revelations to bring too much plot over to other Resident Evil games, bar the T-Abyss virus. Not everybody owns a 3DS so if Jessica or Raymond were to be mentioned in RE6, not a lot of people would know who she is without doing a background check on her.

However, with all of that being said, Krauser was introduced in RE4 as Leon's former partner without being featured in a previous game, so it's not out of the question that Jessica and Raymond could appear or be mentioned in RE6. In fact, I think they have more of a chance due to them at least being in a game.
"Yeah, cause' what do you do in a mansion full of zombies? Play Moonlight F****** Sonata."
--random youtube comment
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jessica and Raymond (Revelations Spoiler...)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived